Brass Bolt Lock Iron Plate Mortise Door Lock Body

  • 300 - 999 Pieces
    $3.89
  • 1000 - 1499 Pieces
    $3.79
  • >=1500 Pieces
    $3.65
Type:
DOOR LOCK
Color:
silver
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 1500 1501 - 2000 >2000
Est. Time(days) 15 20 30 Negotiable
Samples:
$3.89 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Anhui, China
Brand Name:
Hiworld
Model Number:
HD-5045
Product Name:
5045 Door Lock
Material:
brass
Color:
Silver
Type:
Door Hardware
Size:
Customized Size
MOQ:
300pcs
Certification:
ISO9001
Weight:
0.01kg-100kg
Open way:
Mechancial Key
Samples:
Availabe
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Port
Ningbo
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 1500 1501 - 2000 >2000
Est. Time(days) 15 20 30 To be negotiated
Product Description

 

 

 

 

 

Product Name5045mm Door Lock
MaterialBrass
ColorSS,AB,AC,GP,PVD
Keyscommon  or computer keys
Backset45mm
Distance50mm

 

Certifications

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

friendship

 

Company Information

 

FAQ

 1. Are you a factory or trade company?
A: The company is an integrated set of factory and trade company.

2. How to pay for the goods?
A: The usual payment is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment.

3.Where is your factory? Can we visit your factory?
A: Our factory is located in Wenzhou , welcome to visit our factory.

4. How long is the delivery time?
A: 15 to 30 days,depending on your quantity.

5. Can you send samples?
A: Sure, We can send some samples for test order.

 

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>